Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A World Without Melody

+2
acev
Melody
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A World Without Melody Empty A World Without Melody Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Melody

Melody

Hi there. My name is Melody. I spent a number of years on GMS. It grew really tiresome after awhile, what with all the horribly slow leveling, hacking, and overall hostility of the community. I turned to private servers shortly thereafter and found a great community of people, and eventually became one of the Admins until we had to close it down. I haven't really looked for a new private server since that one shut down, until now. This one looks to be awesome. =)

Anyways, I live in Canada. I live for music, movies, video games, etc. If you are curious as to my favorites, just ask. Sometimes it's hard to find time to enjoy all the things that make life worth it, because of work, but I try.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

2A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:36 pm

acev

acev

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy the forum, as well as the server once it opens!

http://dowase.net

3A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 pm

Cassy

Cassy
Admin
Admin

Ah, we met on AIM!

Welcome to MapleMayhem!
<3

http://avatars.imvu.com/lazylolita

4A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Aenima

Aenima

Nice to meet you. We hope you have fun and enjoy your time spent in Maple Mayhem.

5A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:43 am

Melody

Melody

Aww shucks! Nice to meet you guys. Cassie! <3

Something tells me Aenima likes Tool. =P

6A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm

Somic

Somic
The Cake is a lie
The Cake is a lie

Welcome to mayhem! Aenima is butt fuck tool. lol. <3

7A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:49 pm

Aenima

Aenima

Real mature Somic. Real mature.

8A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Somic

Somic
The Cake is a lie
The Cake is a lie

aenima its a joke i keed i keed.

9A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:53 pm

Aenima

Aenima

I know. I know.

10A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Melody

Melody

So you're saying I can strap on a strap-on and have my way with Aenima? This is getting interesting. >=]

11A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:40 pm

AutoKratz

LOL

12A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Aenima

Aenima

If you're gonna strap on a strap-on, you should use it on AutoKratz. He likes to anally rape people.

13A World Without Melody Empty Re: A World Without Melody Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:31 pm

AutoKratz

WHY IS ALWAYS ME

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum